I'm a Software Engineer with a knack for developing practical software solutions to real-world problems. My love for the open-source approach isn't just theoretical; I actively contribute to the community and aim to make my work as accessible as possible.
I've had the privilege of working with different companies and gaining hands-on experience in various domains such as software architecture, front-end and back-end development, and project management.
Got a question or suggestion for me? Great! You can send me an email at [email protected].
I am working on building entire system of applications with a small team, including a web platform, management platform, and various corresponding services. This role provided me with hands-on experience in software architecture, project management, and teamwork.
I've worked on internal web projects with a focus on both front-end and back-end solutions.
I have been involved in the developments of:
- An automated system that generates a detailed report from retrieved crash reports from IoT devices
- A web platform that enables B2B customers to provide support to their end-users
- Renovation of existing iOS/Android apps with React-Native
I have worked in the carrier network business group division as a software engineer to help carriers to have summarized information about their own network.
I have been involved in the development of:
- Front-end dashboards for data monitoring
- Back-end service development and their integrations with the front-end
- An internal framework with built-in centralized state management
- CMS implementation of the AppGallery platform
- Cross-platform libraries of the Huawei Mobile Services